Webinar SeriesWe design and deliver a series of webinars for your team to learn new skills and actively engage with the presenter.
Boston Global Webinar Series cover a wide range of topics from giving feedback, neuroscience of leadership, tips for optimal performance, setting goals and priorities, meeting tips, and more.
Building Strong Teams
Using The Birkman Method to Improve Performance and Help Teams Flourish
Communication is at the heart of team success. The difficulty is that we all communicate differently. For example, some of us are direct, action-oriented, and decisive. While others on our team may be reflective, cautious, and sensitive. Although each style can be incredibly effective in the workplace, it can sometimes lead to conflict, high tension, and a breakdown of collaboration.
Understanding and embracing our unique, individual styles is key to success. In our Building Strong Teams program, you and your team will learn how and when to utilize your individual and collective strengths in order to be happy and productive in the workplace.
Individual Communications Reviews
- Three meetings to review communications profile results and develop action plan for personal development. (750 USD each)
Team Building Workshop (up to 15 participants)
- Two meetings to review team strengths and needs, identify gaps and develop a Team Action Plan for effective communication. (2,500 USD)
The Reset Your Team Needs for a Productive 2021
Even the most effective teams can struggle to maintain engagement and productivity all of the time. This year has been especially difficult for companies to reach their goals while also supporting their employees’ needs.
If you’ve noticed a drop in your team’s energy, focus, and motivation, it may be time for a little reset.
Our A-Team Series provides you with a custom webinar experience to meet your team’s unique needs. Select three topics from our expansive list below, and we’ll provide your team with skills and resources they can use the next day on the job.
- Three 60-minute interactive webinars with 30-minute follow up webinars to check in on skills practice
- A short assignment at the end that will allow each participant to actively practice the techniques discussed and leave them feeling confident using them at work
The first three topics we usually recommend are:
- Feedback: Giving It. Getting It.
- Meeting Skills
- Your Brain at Work
Cost: 2,250 USD for 15-20 participants