Webinar SeriesWe design and deliver a series of webinars for your team to learn new skills and actively engage with the presenter.
Boston Global Webinar Series cover a wide range of topics from giving feedback, neuroscience of leadership, tips for optimal performance, setting goals and priorities, meeting tips, and more.
EXAMPLE: Executive Strategy for Teams
Understand the strategic process and facilitate your work by defining your vision, values, and strategy statement.
- Craft a vision and mission statement that helps you make the difference you’re after
- Set your direction for the future with a 35-word strategy statement
- Determine your strategic direction in 4 sessions
- Set cascading goals with timelines and metrics
Attend webinars with your coach, work with reading packets and downloadable discussion guides to reinforce the learning and make things happen.
EXAMPLE: Master Meeting Skills
Meetings don’t have to be boring. Learn skills and activities to make meetings more productive and engaging.
- Set an agenda like a (trained) CEO
- Capture participant attention
- Start and finish meetings with impact
- Practice timed discussion skills to move things along
- Learn visual tools to make meetings fun
- Focus on outcomes, not just discussion